Heavy Heart

I am presently working on the SPARK  21 day challenge and it is truly keeping me grounded,  I am learning to forgive and let go, learning to be me and finding me in this world where I am being tossed around. I am learning to recognize the things that makes me happy and the things that make me truly sad.
Today's challenge is to rethink what is impossible. 

we need to recognize the possibilities & challenges offered by the present moment and embrace them with courage.
                              -Thomas Merton
I choose today to embrace peace and happiness. I chose to embrace a calmer spirit. I choose to embrace control over my feeling and my fears.  I chose to embrace a productive life.  I choose to embrace the love of Jesus Christ. I choose to embrace power. I choose to embrace self-control.  I choose to embrace how I react to others treatment of me.

My favorite scripture is Isa 26:3  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
I also believe in the word that says, " thou will keep me in perfect peace if my mind is stayed on him." and that it shall.
No weapons formed against me shall prosper.  I am victorious.  I have had my days where I thought I would never get over the loss.  I am and will be a better person because of it.  My mission in life is to help and that I will do with all my might.

We don't always understand why things happen and why people come into our lives, but God does not make mistakes.  He is not a man that he should lie.  if he takes us to it he will surely take us through it.

My dream to continue this battle for my MSW is becoming a reality and the fight is real.

In my challenge today I was asked to pick an area in my life that is disorganized and I choose my dresser.  My dresser where I do my make up in the morning was a mess. its been like that for months now and I kept feeling like I didn't have the time to clean it.  well I took time to do just that this morning while getting ready for work.  low and behold I feel so much more organised this evening when I went to wash my face,  I know it may not seem as much to you but it meant a lot to me to have that area uncluttered.  clutter is like a cancer to other areas of your life.

Nothing is impossible with God.  take time out today to face that challenge aspect of your life you thought was impossible.

#dayzafter #uncluttermess #therapy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The effects of parental components in a trauma-focused cognitive behavioral based therapy for children exposed to interparental violence

"When he walked out and she moved in"

TROPICAL STORM ERIKA HAS HIT THE ISLAND OF DOMINICA